Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 3/4 cup self-raising flour
2. 1 teaspoon baking powder
3. 1 tablespoon caster sugar
4. 2 eggs
5. 1 cup milk
6. 2 apples, thinly sliced
7. 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
8. 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200.C.
2. Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl & add 1 tblsp caster sugar.
3. Combine eggs & milk separately & whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
4. Heat a 22cm oven & stove proof plate or pan over a medium heat on the stove and add 20g butter, heat until butter begins to froth.
5. Add apples, cinnamon & extra sugar, toss well and cook for approx 2-3 mins until apple is tender.
6. Remove half the apples & pour half the batter over the apples in the pan.
7. Bake in the oven for 4-5 mins or until browned & cooked through.
8. Repeat with remaining apples & batter.
9. Serve dusted with icing sugar & drizzled with cream.