Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 16 ounces crescent roll dough
2. 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3. 2 medium bell peppers (one red and one yellow or orange)
4. 1 cup chopped broccoli
5. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6. 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 teaspoon pepper
9. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
10. 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
11. 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
12. 1/2 teaspoon parsley
13. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
14. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Cook and shred chicken breast. You can boil it in water with a tablespoon of garlic, pepper and salt or cook it in a skillet with garlic and butter. However it gets cooked, I generally season mine during the process. Place shredded chicken in fridge to cool.
2. Preheat oven to degree indicated on prepackaged rolls.
3. In a large bowl mix all the spices into mayonnaise and chill in fridge.
4. Chop bell peppers and broccoli into small pieces.
5. Mix cool chicken, bell peppers, broccoli and cheese into the mayo mixture.
6. On a cookie sheet, roll out dough. It comes out of the can as a rectangle; do not separate the rolls from each other. I use my fingers to gently push the perforated lines back together.
7. Use both cans together to make one large rectangle, a single sheet of dough.
8. Using a knife or scissors, cut 1 inch wide strips in towards the center, starting on the long sides. There should be a solid strip of uncut dough down the center, with the cut strips forming a fringe down each side. Make sure to keep an even number.
9. Spread the chicken mixture along the center strip.
10. Fold the short ends of the dough up over the edge of the mound.
11. Now bring each strip, and its partner on the other side, up to meet on top of the chicken mixture mound.
12. Pinch the ends together and fold down.
13. Continue until you have a pretty loaf.
14. Brush dough with the egg white and bake in the preheated oven 25-30 minutes.
15. Dont undercook or its soggy, its pretty wet bread.