Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2. 1/2 onion
3. 1/2 green pepper
4. salt and pepper
5. mayonnaise (Low Fat/low carb mayo works just as well)
1. Clean Chicken and throw in a pot of water.
2. Boil until chicken is done.
3. Let cool.
4. With hands, shred cooked chicken in bowl.
5. Add chopped onions and green peppers.
6. Add Mayo to your liking.
7. Sprinkle with salt Pepper and chill.
8. You can prepare a salad and add this.
9. Alternatively, Take a pita bread and open.
10. Spread chicken mixture and add tomatoes and lettuce.