Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 170 g shredded tuna in brine, can
2. 1 tablespoon pine nuts
3. 2 tablespoons diced grapefruits (or orange)
4. 1 lime
5. 1 tablespoon orange juice
6. 1/2 teaspoon ginger
7. 1 spring onion
8. 1 tablespoon of finely chopped carrot
9. 3 stalks fresh coriander
10. 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
11. 1 half Hass avocado
12. 1 light bed of baby lettuce
1. Drain tuna of liquid and separate with fork.
2. Add ginger, carrot, spring onion, corrinader, pine nuts, a squeeze of lime, orange, and grapfruit juice, salt and pepper to tase and small dices of grapfruit/orange to the tuna and mix thoroughly.
3. Mold into a semi circle OR multiple egg size balls and place on a bed of baby lettuce.
4. Drizzle with lime, orange, grapefruit juice (optional: olive oil).
5. Place a dollup of dijonnaise on top of the tuna.
6. Garnish with a few dices of orange or grapefruit and avocado (optional) and enjoy!