Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 3 tablespoons finely ground rice
2. 3 cups milk
3. 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar (more if you like)
4. 1 tablespoon rose water (or less to taste)
5. 2 tablespoons mixed nuts, chopped
1. Add ground rice to 1 cup of milk.
2. Dissolve sugar in the remaining milk and bring to a boil.
3. Add the rice-milk mixture, lower heat, and cook-stirring occasionally-until the pudding thickens like thin custard.
4. Remove from flame, stir in the rosewater, and pour into a shallow serving dish. Sprinkle top with nuts.