Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1/2 cup soft silken tofu
2. 1/2 cup soymilk (sweetened or plain)
3. 2 tablespoons tahini
4. 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
5. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
6. 1 garlic clove, minced
7. 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
8. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
9. 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander leaves or 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
10. 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Throw all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Mix until smooth.
2. It helps to leave it a short while after mixing to let the ingredients drip to the bottom and then mix again.
3. OMAC: I triple the recipe to use a whole 12 oz box of tofu. I then split the batch into cup portions (about) and freeze. I find each portion does two salads. I let it thaw in the fridge a couple of days before use, but based on other experience I expect it would defrost in the microwave fine.