Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 3 cups sugar
2. 3/4 cup butter
3. 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
4. 12 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
5. 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
2. Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a large heavy saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add chocolate and marshmallow creme.
6. Stir until completely melted.
7. Add vanilla and mix well.
8. Pour immediately into prepared pan and spread to form even layer in pan.
9. Let stand at room temperature until completely cooled, about 4 hours.
10. Cut into 1-inch squares.
11. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
12. You can package up a few pieces together for gift giving.