Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 (17 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3. 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract or 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
4. 3 cups fruit (fresh strawberries, bananas, pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, fresh oranges cut into rounds an)
5. 1/2 cup orange marmalade
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Roll out cookie dough large enough to cover a round pizza pan. Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until firm. Cool completely.
3. Mix together cream cheese and your choice of extract. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
4. Arrange fruit in circles around center.
5. Warm marmalade slightly in the microwave and brush over fruit.
6. Serve immediately.