Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 large eggs
2. 1 large onion, chopped
3. 12 baby carrots, chopped
4. 1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon other vegetable oil
5. 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
6. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
7. 1/4 cup sherry wine
8. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
9. 4 cups cooked brown rice, cold
10. 1 -2 bunch green onion, sliced
11. 1 cup frozen green pea
12. 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
1. Spray a deep skillet or wok with cooking spray (I used some garlic oil) and heat on medium.
2. Beat eggs lightly, pour into pan, and cook without stirring until they are almost dry.
3. Remove to a plate and set aside.
4. Heat oil in same pan over medium high heat and add the onions and carrots and cook, stirring from time to time, for about 2 minutes.
5. Ad mushrooms and garlic and cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
6. Add the sherry, soy sauce, and cooked rice. Continue to cook, stirring from time to time, for about 3 minutes.
7. Add green onions, peas and sesame oil.
8. Cut the eggs into thin ribbon strips, add to pan, and toss well to mix all ingredients.
9. Serve at once with extra soy sauce if desired.