Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 6 -8 ounces leftover spaghetti, with any sauce
2. 4 eggs
3. 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
4. 3 ounces butter
5. salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the pasta, eggs and cheese, stirring well. Season.
2. Heat half of the butter in a large heavy bottomed frying pan. Pour in the egg mixture, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the eggs are just set but still very soft. Slip a knife around the edge to loosen the omelet, then using a spatula turn the frittata cooked side up on to a plate (patch up the pieces if it breaks).
3. Heat the rest of the butter in the pan, slide the frittata back into the pan, soft side down and cook for a few minutes. You can also cook the top side by just dotting with butter and grilling, but I prefer the pan method.
4. Cut into wedges and serve.