Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 3 ounces of your favorite chocolate
2. 2 teaspoons store-bought hot chocolate powder
3. 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
4. 1 1/2 cups milk
5. 3 cups ice cubes
6. lightly sweetened whipped cream
7. chocolate shavings
1. Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted.
2. Add chocolate mix and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat and slowly add 1/2 cup milk, stirring until smooth.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. In blender, place the remaining 1 cup milk, room-temperature chocolate mixture and ice.
5. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Pour into a giant goblet and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
6. Enjoy with a spoon or a straw.