Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
3. 1/3 cup sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (almond, orange, or lemon) or 1/2 teaspoon other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
5. strawberries, halves or kiwi fruit, sliced, any other fruit you want
6. 1/2 cup peach preserves or 1/2 cup apricot preserves
7. 1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly.
3. Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
4. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust.
5. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
6. In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water.
7. Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.