Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
2. 1 cup packed light brown sugar
3. 1/2 cup granulated sugar
4. 2 large eggs
5. 2 cups all-purpose flour
6. 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
7. 1 teaspoon baking soda
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
10. 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
11. 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
12. 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
13. 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 14-inch, light colored, round pizza pan with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs, beating well after the addition of each.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix with a whisk. Add to the butter mixture, mixing to incorporate, and add the vanilla extract. Fold in the dark and white chips and the nuts. Spread across the bottom of the prepared pan and bake until the edges are golden and the cookie is set but the center is still slightly soft, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.