Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 teaspoons olive oil
2. 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
3. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4. 1 tablespoon honey
5. 24 ounces salmon
1. Spray baking sheet or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix olive oil, ginger, dijon mustard and honey in small bowl or measuring cup.
3. Brush salmon with glaze, and place on baking sheet or pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily.
5. Note: If using a whole fillet (1/2 a salmon), cooking time may take a little longer, if using small, individual serving size fillets, cooking time may be a little shorter.