Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 lbs whole chickens, any size will do as long as it fits in your crockpot
2. 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
3. 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
4. 2 large oranges, one juiced and one peeled and sliced
5. 1 tomatoes, quartered
6. 1 chili
7. 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place the chicken in the crockpot.
2. Place all remaining ingredients on top of the chicken. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours (depending upon the size of the chicken.).
3. After the chicken is done remove it to a cutting board. Remove the chili – unless you like a sauce with a lot of heat.
4. To make your sauce simply get out your handy-dandy immersion blender and blend the heck out of everything left in the crockpot.
5. Serve with cauliflower rice and pour your delicious sauce over all.