Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 2 cups almond flour or 2 cups meal
2. 1/2 teaspoon salt
3. 1 large eggs or 1 large flax seed, substitute
4. 1 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
5. pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour and salt. Add in egg (or flaxseed mixture 1 TBS flaxseed meal plus 3 TBS hot water — let it set for about 3 mins) and oil.
2. Blend and shape into two balls. Place each ball on a cookie sheet (lined with parchement) and roll into a thin layer (the thinner the more crunchy the cracker).
3. Score into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt (I also sprinkled pumpkin seeds on top).
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool then cut/break apart.