Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed
2. 1/2 cup sugar
3. 1/4 cup sugar
4. 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
5. 4 cups tart apples, peeled and sliced
6. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. In a bowl, combine all the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter until crumbly remove 2/3 cup and set aside for toping.
3. press cracker crumbs onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie pan.
4. In a bowl, toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
5. Arrange in crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake in oven 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
6. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.