Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 24 large mixed mushrooms, stalks removed (regular mushrooms, not mixed)
2. 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
3. 1/2 cup black olives, pits removed and chopped (kalamata)
4. 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
5. 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
6. 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
1. Put mushrooms, smooth side on top, on a baking sheet that has parchment paper. Cook in a preheated oven of 425 F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a little bit. Flip the mushrooms, hollow side on top.
2. In a bowl, mix tomatoes, olives, feta, garlic and basil. With a spoon, distribute this mixture in the mushrooms. Keep cooking at 425F 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and hot.