Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 2 (3 lb) boneless beef roast, top sirloin roasts
2. 4 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
3. 1 medium onion, chopped
4. 3 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
5. 3 garlic cloves, sliced
6. 3 teaspoons chili powder
7. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
8. 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
9. 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
10. 24 (8 inch) fat free tortillas, warmed
11. chopped tomato
12. shredded lettuce
13. reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. Trim fat from roasts; cut meat into large chunks. Place in a 5-qt slow cooker.
2. Top with the chilies, onion, jalapenos, garlic, chili powder, cumin and seasoning blend if desired. Pour broth over all. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
3. Remove beef; cool slightly. Shred with two forks. Cool cooking liquid slightly; skim fat.
4. In a blender, cover and process cooking liquid in small batches until smooth. Return liquid and beef to slow cooker; heat through. Place 1/3 cup beef mixture on each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese if desired. Fold in ends and sides.