Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 200 g peeled and thinly grated unripe papayas (I prefer to slice the papaya into long paper thin slices)
2. 1 clove peeled garlic
3. 4 green green bird’s eye chilies
4. 30 g French beans or 30 g the asian yard long beans, cut to to 2 cm pieces
5. 20 g dried shrimp
6. 2 tablespoons palm sugar
7. 3 tablespoons fish sauce
8. 3 tablespoons lime juice (you can use lemon juice)
9. 60 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
10. 30 g roasted peanuts
11. lettuce leaf (to garnish)
12. coriander leaves (to garnish, you can use mint leaves instead)
1. In a mortar, roughly pound the garlic and chillies.
2. Add the beans and pound, then the shrimps and pound again until crushed.
3. Add the sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and stir together.
4. Add the tomatoes and press with the pestle to bruise the tomatoes.
5. Add the peanuts and the papaya and stir until well mixed in.
6. Serve cold in a round dish lined with lettuce leaves and sprinkle coriander leaves on to of the salad.