Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1/2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
2. 3 tablespoons olive oil
3. 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4. 6 garlic cloves, minced
5. 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 5 oz each
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.