Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1/3 cup honey
2. 1 tablespoon water
3. 2 teaspoons orange blossom water
4. 9 medium fresh figs, stems trimmed and halved lengthwise
5. 1 quart yogurt (thick, plain or vanilla, sweetened or not as you like)
6. 1/3 cup pistachios, roasted, salted and coarsely chopped
1. Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to high (about 450°F to 550°F). Meanwhile, whisk the honey, water, and orange blossom water in a small bowl until combined; set aside.
2. When the grill is ready, place the figs on a baking sheet and brush both sides with the honey mixture; reserve the remaining mixture for drizzling over the sundaes. Place the figs on the grill cut-side down (Keep the baking sheet handy). Cover the grill and cook until grill marks appear on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
3. Using a flat metal spatula, flip the figs, cover the grill, and cook until grill marks appear on the second side and the figs begin to soften, about 1 to 2 minutes more. Remove the figs to the reserved baking sheet.
4. To serve, scoop the desired amount of yogurt into 6 bowls. Divide the figs among the bowls, sprinkle with the pistachios, and drizzle with the remaining honey mixture.
5. Serve immediately.