Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 2 cups chopped tomatoes
2. 2 green onions, thinly sliced
3. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
4. 1 tablespoon olive oil
5. 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
6. 1 teaspoon chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
7. 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
8. 1 ounce McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
9. 1/4 cup olive oil
10. 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
11. 2 tablespoons water
12. 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. For the Fresh Tomato Salsa, mix first 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. For the Chicken, mix, oil, lime juice and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
3. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
4. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Serve with Fresh Tomato Salsa.