Ingredients for 5 servings:
1. 1 medium orange
2. 3 cups whole milk
3. 2/3 cup white chocolate, baking pieces or 2/3 cup vanilla candy coating
4. 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla
6. whipped cream
7. ground nutmeg
8. marshmallows, ghosts (store bought)
1. Remove peel of orange with vegetable peeler; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 cup of the milk, the vanilla-flavored baking pieces, orange peel, and nutmeg; whisk over low heat until baking pieces are melted.
3. Remove orange peel.
4. Whisk in remaining milk and heat through. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in vanilla.
6. Serve warm in mugs. Add a marshmallow ghost, dollop with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.