Ingredients for 12 servings:
1. 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box of your favorite brand devil’s food cake
2. 2 (4 ounce) boxes chocolate pudding (we use family size because we love pudding!)
3. 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
4. 1 (8 ounce) bag of heath toffee pieces
1. Follow the instructions on the box to prepare the cake mix and chocolate pudding.
2. Crumble the cake witha fork until you get smaller pieces and let the cake cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large glass bowl, layer – cake, chocolate pudding and whipped topping until you get to the top.
4. The top layer is whipped topping with a garnish of Heath Toffee Bits.
5. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for up to one day and serve.
6. * I recommend layering in a glass bowl to show off both the layers of this dessert and the garnish of the Heath Toffee Bits.