Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 cup plain flour
2. 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
3. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
4. 90 g butter
5. 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
6. 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
7. 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
8. 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated finely
9. 1 egg yolk
1. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, rub in butter.
2. Stir in herbs, cheese and egg yolk, press mixture firmly together with hand. Knead gently on lightly floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C.
4. Roll dough between sheets of greaseproof paper until 3mm thick. Cut dough into 4cm squares, then cut again to make triangles.
5. Place triangles about 1cm apart onto greased oven trays.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool on trays.