Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 2 russets potatoes
2. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
3. 1 tablespoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon season pepper
5. 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
6. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
7. 2 cups peanut oil
1. Peel potatoes, place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water by inch. Bring to boil and cook until, parboiled. Drain well and let cool.
2. Using a box grater, finely shred potatoes. Make sure you can get as much water out of the shredded potatoes.
3. In a large mixing bowl add shredded potato. Stir in spices, flour, and fresh parsley. The mixture should be workable but dry. Form potatoes into tots.
4. Heat peanut oil in a large stockpot or deep fryer over medium high.
5. Add tots to the fryer, 5 or 10 at a time, and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley. Dipping the tots in our famous Divine Kuizine Remoulade sauce.