Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 (8 ounce) container vegan cream cheese (Vegan)
2. 2 tablespoons vegan margarine (Vegan Earth Balance)
3. 2 drops lemon extract (Organic)
4. 3/4 cup powdered sugar (Organic)
5. 1/8-1/4 cup soymilk (soy)
1. Put the vegan cream cheese into a bowl and whip it until its easy to work with.
2. Add the margarine, sugar and milk.
3. If you want a stiffer icing add more sugar.
4. When you like the consistancy, add a few drops of lemon (or other flavor) extract.
5. Let sit in the fridge to firm up and ice your cooled cake.