Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 8 ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni
2. 1 1/8 cups skim milk (or 9 Tbsps whole milk with 9 Tbsps water)
3. 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
4. 1 teaspoon cornstarch
5. 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
6. 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
7. 1 pinch white pepper
8. 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
9. 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. NOTE: PREPARE EXACTLY AS DIRECTED. USE LARGE ELBOW MACARONI.
2. INTO 1 1/8 cups of milk, whisk in the nonfat dry milk, cornstarch, mustard powder, seasoning salt and white pepper.
3. CUT Velveeta Original cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. SHRED 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
5. COOK (boil) macaroni according to package directions.
6. DRAIN macaroni and return to pot.
7. ADD the remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese and stir over medium heat.
8. STIR mixture often without letting mixture boil (reduce heat if this happens), until thickened and glossy in appearance.
9. ADD the shredded cheddar cheese until melted and creamy.
10. SERVE immediately and enjoy.