Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 1 cup prepared cornbread stuffing
2. 1/2 cup peas
3. 1/2 carrot
4. 1 potato
5. 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
6. Pam cooking spray
1. Boil the potato until cooked. 10 minutes before they are cooked add the peas and diced carrots.
2. Remove the skin whilst still hot, take care since the potato is very hot.
3. Mash the potatoes and add the peas and carrots.
4. Make small bite size patties and coat with the panko or bread crumbs.
5. Spray a frying pan with cooking oil and fry the veggie bites until the coating is a little crispy. Serve with parmasan peppercorn dressing.