Ingredients for 10 servings:
1. 4 eggs
2. 3/4 cup sugar
3. 125 g butter, chopped
4. 6 passion fruit, pulp and discard the skins
5. 3 lemons, juice of
6. 1/4 cup water
7. 1 teaspoon lemon zest
1. In a heatproof bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until combined. Place over a pan of gently simmering water.
2. Gradually add all remaining ingredients.
3. Whisk over low heat 10-15 minutes, until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Do not boil.
4. Pour into sterilised jars and seal.
5. The bottles can be stored in a cool place but must be refrigerated once opened.