Ingredients for 3 servings:
1. 2 heads red leaf lettuce
2. 3 hard-boiled eggs
3. 3 ounces olive oil
4. 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
5. 2 tablespoons chopped onions
6. 1 tablespoon chopped dill
1. Clean any yellow leaves from the lettuce. Wash the lettuce very well and cut in pieces. Drain well.
2. Chop the onion and dill.
3. Peel the eggs and cut in medium size pieces (6 pieces to an egg), cutting 1 egg in round slices.
4. Mix the lettuce, eggs, onion and dill in a glass bowl. Lay the egg slices on top.
5. Whisk together oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over salad.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.