Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 onions
2. 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
3. 3 cups water
4. 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon (You could use 3 cups of Chicken broth and omit the water as well)
5. 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
6. 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
7. 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
8. 2 tablespoons butter
9. 2 tablespoons coconut oil
10. 1 tablespoon arrowroot, dissolved in
11. 1/4 cup water
12. 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
13. 1 large fresh cauliflower, grated
1. In a bowl add 3 cups of water and add the bouillon if using broth just measure out 3 cups.
2. Slice the remaining two onions very thinly.
3. Heat butter in another pan and saute onion slices until they are brown for 15-20 minutes add coconut oil midway through cooking time.
4. Add the garlic and the ginger to the pan and saute well.
5. Add flour, curry powder and garam masala saute over low heat.
6. Slowly pour the broth into the pan, little by little, stirring quickly.
7. Simmer the curry roux until thickened.
8. In a saute pan saute chicken until lightly browned about 15 minutes add to curry mixture and simmer for an addition 20 minutes over medium low heat.
9. grated the cauliflower and steam in the microwave for 5 minutes WITHOUT water.
10. Serve curry over cauliflower and enjoy.