Ingredients for 3 servings:
1. 2 cans cream (I use the Nestle brand)
2. 3 fresh alphonso mangoes
4. chocolate syrup, as much as desired
1. Put the cream in a blender bowl.
3. Process until smooth.
4. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
5. Add sugar.
6. Now beat it well.
7. Add chopped mangoes and mix well.
8. Transfer this mixture to a serving bowl.
9. Use a glass bowl, preferably, so that you can later admire the dish once its ready.
10. Pour chocolate syrup over it.
11. Spread it well with the back of a spoon.
12. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
13. Serve chilled.