Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
2. 3/4 cup milk
3. 4 tablespoons butter
4. 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
5. 1 teaspoon salt
1. In saucepan, cover the potatoes with salted water.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Cook until tender when pierced with tip of pairing knife, about 25 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan, bring milk to a simmer. Mash the potatoes with the butter, horseradish, hot milk and salt. (If too thin, cook over medium, stirring until thickened.).