Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 lb ground beef
2. 1 lb Italian sausage (ground, or remove from casings)
3. 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
4. 1 egg
5. 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
6. cayenne, red pepper flakes to taste
1. Mix all ingredients together with hands.
2. Roll into balls.
3. Microwave in a single layer on a plate for 5-6 minutes per side or cook in a frying pan just til browned on the outsides.
4. Put meatballs in a crockpot with 2 jars spaghetti sauce for 2-3 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
5. Serve over your favorite pasta or in hoagie rolls with melted cheese on top.