Ingredients for 30 servings:
1. 700 g fruitcake, store purchased. I prefer a dark fruit cake
2. 1/4 cup orange juice or 1/4 cup water, with some brandy essence added
3. 250 g white chocolate, melted
4. 3 red decorative candies, use red snakes lollies
5. 5 green decorative candies, use green snake lollies
1. Crumble the fruitcake with your hands into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the brandy and mix thoroughly. Add enough of the brandy (or substitute) so that the mixture will easily roll into walnut sized balls. Roll into balls using your hands.
3. Place the rolled balls onto a lined baking tray.
4. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the balls to represent the custard. Use a teaspoon and let the chocolate run down the sides of the little puddings.
5. Chop the snake lollies using scissors into small slices. Add two green and one red piece to the top of the puddings. Position the lolly pieces lose together, these become the holly atop of the puddings.
6. Refrigerate until the chocolate has set. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.