Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1/4 cup couscous
2. 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
3. 1/4 cup currant juice
4. 1 cinnamon stick
5. 1/2 cup mixed berry
6. 1 teaspoon lemon zest
7. 1 teaspoon lime zest
8. 1 teaspoon mint leaf, finely shredded
9. 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
10. 1/4 teaspoon honey
1. Place the couscous in a bowl.
2. In a saucepan put the fruit juices and cinnamon stick, bring to the boil then pour over couscous. Cover the bowl and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the cinnamon stick and put in the fridge.
4. When cool separate couscous with a fork until light and fluffy, add the berries, lime and lemon zest and mint and gently fold through. Put yogurt on top, drizzle with honey and top with any remaining zest.