Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 pork chops, per person
4. 3 tablespoons flour
5. 1/2 cup olive oil
6. 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
7. 1/4 cup white wine or 1/4 cup cider vinegar
8. 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, jellied
9. 1 chicken stock cube
10. 1 tablespoon butter
1. Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the chops with the flour.
3. Heat the oilive oil in a skillet and fry the chops on each side till the flour forms a crust on them. Remove the chops and set on one side.
4. Add the remaining flour to the pan, stir well.
5. Add the vinegars and chicken stock, stirring till a sauce has been made. If needed crumple in the stock cube.
6. Replace the chops in the sauce and cook till done , about five minutes.
7. Stir in the butter to enrich the sauce.
8. Serve with vegetables of choice.