Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 8 ounces 2% low-fat milk
2. 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (dark or semi-sweet)
3. chocolate whipped cream, 1 dollop
4. 1 dash chocolate shavings or 1 dash chocolate sprinkles
1. Stove Top:
2. In a small saucepan, combine milk and syrup over medium-low heat, stirring.
3. Be careful not to let it boil.
4. Pour into glass mug.
5. Mix two tablespoons cocoa powder into 1 cup whipped cream, or use ready-made chocolate whipped cream.
6. Top beverage with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
7. Microwave Method:
8. Combine cold milk and syrup in a microwave-safe mug or glass and mix well.
9. Microwave for 30 seconds and follow directions for garnish.