Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
2. 1/4 cup orange juice
3. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
4. 2 garlic cloves, minced
5. 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
6. 1 teaspoon rum extract
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
8. 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill chicken, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.