Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. olive oil flavored cooking spray
2. 2 salmon fillets
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
5. 4 tablespoons lemon juice
6. 4 minced garlic cloves
7. 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
8. 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons agave nectar
9. 2 tablespoons capers
10. 2 lbs new potatoes (small red and yellow potatoes)
11. 1 bunch asparagus, about 1 pound
12. salt and pepper
13. 2 lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Slice lemons into very thin slices.
3. Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread out your potatoes on the pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle 1 clove minced garlic and 1/2 Tbsp. thyme over the potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, then bake for another 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, create your salmon glaze. Combine 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. honey, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic, and 1 Tbsp. thyme. Set aside.
5. Take the potatoes out of the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. (Dont cramp them Make sure to still space them out a bit.) Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper and brush on the glaze onto both sides, cover with sliced lemons and capers. Place your asparagus on the pan and top with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, salt and pepper, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1/2 Tbsp. thyme. Bake for 8-10 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when its ready.).
6. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and a few sprigs of fresh thyme.