Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 3 eggs
2. 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
3. 3 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
6. 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
7. 1/2 cup buttermilk
8. 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
9. oil, to grease pan
1. In large bowl of an electric mixer on high speed beat eggs until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Into eggs sift the flour, baking powder and salt and granulated sugar. Add brown sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Stir in buttermilk and butter or margerine until just combined. DO NOT OVERBEAT!
4. Meanwhile heat pan over medium heat. To test temperature drop a little cold water onto pan. The water should roll off in drops. Lightly oil pan.
5. Use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until light brown on each side. This recipe can be doubled with great results.
6. Enjoy! :).