Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2. 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
5. 1/8 teaspoon salt
6. 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 2 eggs, beaten
8. 1 lb small red potato
9. 1 tablespoon butter
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken breasts between layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper; pound to 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt and paprika on a plate.
4. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; dip into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in an oven-proof dish and bake until lightly brown, crisp and no longer pink on the inside.
6. Meanwhile cook the potatoes in water to cover until they are tender but not mushy, about 12 minutes. Drain, toss with butter and season with salt and pepper.