Ingredients for 40 servings:
1. 1 lb fresh mushrooms
2. 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3. 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
4. 1 egg, beaten
5. 1/4 cup milk
6. 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Wash mushrooms and trim stems to 1/4 inches.
2. Place flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
3. Place breadcrumbs on second sheet of waxed paper.
4. Mix egg and milk together in bowl.
5. Roll mushrooms in flour to coat lightly.
6. Dip mushrooms in egg mixture and roll in bread crumbs.
7. Drop a few mushrooms at a time in hot oil (375) in electric skillet of deep fryer.
8. Fry until golden brown, about 1/2 minute on each side.
9. Drain on paper towels.
10. Dip in Parmesan cheese while warm.