Ingredients for 48 servings:
1. 1 (10 ounce) package puff pastry
2. 10 -12 ounces brie cheese
3. 1 (8 ounce) jar hot pepper peach jelly
1. Defrost the puff pastry and separate the strips.
2. Cut each strip into three squares. Then cut those squares into four squares.
3. Line mini muffin pan with liners and place a puff square in each liner so the corners go up the sides some.
4. Put a small amout of brie about 1/4 teaspoons on the squares, then same amount of the hot pepper peach preserves.
5. Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes. Remove liners from pastry before serving, if desired.