Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 (300 ml) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
2. 8 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 8 (1 ounce) dark chocolate squares, chopped
3. baking soda, divided
4. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
5. 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
6. 1/4 cup peanut butter
1. In one small saucepan, heat half a can of sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet chocolate and 1/4 teaspoons baking soda. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
2. In another small saucepan, heat remaining sweetened condensed milk with white chocolate, 1/4 teaspoons baking soda and peanut butter, stirring until melted.
3. Pour dark chocolate mixture in parchment paper-lined 8-inch square pan. Pour peanut butter mixture on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. Cool. Chill 4 hours or until firm.
4. Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.