Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 lb ground pork breakfast sausage
2. 1/3 cup flour
3. 3 cups whole milk
4. 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle flour onto sausage, and stir until well combined. Gradually whisk in milk, cream, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Serve over split biscuits.