Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
3. 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1. When draining the pineapple, use a fine strainer to push as much juice out as possible. A reviewer has stated this makes the mixture a bit more firm and easier to work with.
2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple.
3. Mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
6. Roll in coconut.
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.