Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 2 eggs
2. 2 teaspoons vinegar
3. 2 teaspoons harissa
4. 1 tablespoon olive oil
5. sea salt (to taste)
1. First prepare the oil by placing the harissa and oil into a little bowl. Then poach your eggs.
2. Fill a small skillet with water.
3. Bring water to a full boil.
4. Reduce heat to just below simmering.
5. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar.
6. Break egg carefully into water.
7. If white spreads, push it toward center with a spoon.
8. Cook for approximately 4 minutes, depending on desired firmness and how soft you wan the yolk.
9. Remove egg with a slotted spoon.
10. mix the oil and harissa together to make an emulsion and drizzle over the eggs.
11. Serve on your favorite bread or toast or eat as is.